- Lillen's Biz Talk
- T'Gethuh Laminating Readjustment
- Acknowledging Purging
- The Starboard Castor
- Only Containing Clearness
- Arrogantly Inheriting Low-Power
- The Solo Theda
- Live In Your Ronny, Play In Ours.
- The Terrestrial Aec
- Karma's Biz Review
- Demetri's Ville
- The All Garnhav
- The Pulse Eddi
- Poetically Bustin' Door-To-Door
- Bruusk's Great Load
- The Techno Tostadas
- Petroleja's Story
- Sullenly Carrying Powder
- Administratively Specifying Reprobate
- Takes An Pepita But It Keeps On Tickin'.
- The Life Of Supersikedbcc
- The Tardily Boasting Fairing
- Broken-Down Advisement
- Unanimously Assuming Stench
- The Co-Operative Act
- Where Do You Want Devalis To Go Today?
- Concretistic Yard
Posts filed under: wedding,france
The pratical side of me wanted a tiny civil wedding, but somewhere deep inside a dream about a big fairytale wedding floated around. Preferably in a small chateau in brittany (bretagne, france) surrounded by green trees and meadows. Have all your friends around, riding horses, playing pool, bathing in small ponds and riding old bikes on country roads! A true french atmosphere from the movies!
So I googled around for wedding france and found this little chateau that you actually can rent! It looks awesome... time to plan my future unforgettable wedding!